Call Us

Our office's phone number is

Visit the State House

We are located at 107 N Main Street Concord, NH

We are open Monday - Friday from 8-5.
*Note that we are closed for State Holidays

Contact Your State Representative

Click here to find and contact the Representatives from your hometown

Email us

Email us at

Follow Us On Social Media

Subscribe to Our Newsletter